The and nbspSafety Rated and nbspQuad Industrial is a sturdy headlamp that weighs in at a mere 3.4oz, the lightest in Princeton Tec and rsquos line of regulated-LED headlamps, meaning you are carrying less weight on your hard hat.
Four Ultrabright LEDs power through the darkest conditions. The LEDs are safe forever inside a tough waterproof housing that will survive severe impacts and water submersion up to 1 meter.
Weight conscious users will appreciate the Quad and rsquos sophisticated circuitry that allows the use of lithium AAA batteries in lieu of AAA alkaline. Lithium batteries also perform in extremely cold temperatures, and significantly increase regulated burn times on all modes. Equipped with regulated LEDs that maintain constant brightness and a battery power meter, this light just may be smarter than you are.
- UL Rating: Class I Division 2, Groups A, B, C and amp D Class II Division 2, Groups F and amp G
- UL Temp Code: T6
- Power: and nbsp78 Lumes
- Lamp: and nbsp4 Ultrabright LEDs (Regulated)
- Burn Time: and nbsp73 Hours
- Batteries: and nbsp3 AAA Alkaline or Lithium (Included)
- Weight: and nbsp3.4 oz or 96 g
- Water Resistant: and nbspIPX7
- Modes: and nbspFlood Flash Beam, Flood High, Flood Medium and Flood Low
- Warranty: and nbspLifetime
In the Box:
- Rubber hard hat strap
- 3M Dual Lock
- Standard nylon headstrap
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including BISPHENOL A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.